Skip to content
- Put water and pasta in pot, cover with lid or foil
- heat to boiling or near boiling.
- When water reaches boiling or near boiling turn off stove let pasta cook on it’s own.
- When pasta is done, pour excess water into your nalgene bottle.
- Add peanut butter, garlic powder, dried crushed red peppers and some of the hot water from your Nalgene bottle to pasta. ( You can get the crushed red peppers in little packets at the pizza parlor.)
- keep stirring and add more hot water if necessary.
- Add a packet of chicken or tuna, if you like.
- Use remaining hot water, if there is any, to make your after dinner hot beverage. Always drink your pasta water.